[Zope] Using ZSQL Results in python: "dictionaries" property doesn't exist

peter sabaini sabaini@inode.at
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 00:47:42 +0100

Really neat, and with a little mod in showDocumentation it
even documented a Shared.DC.ZRDB.RDB.DatabaseResults instance!
(DatabaseResults dont have a title_and_id())

But I am still hoping to learn to use the Python Debugger one day :-)

bye,
peter