[Zope] Use Page Template to emulate standard_html_footer and header

Robin Smidsrod robin@etools.no
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:26:44 +0100 (CET)

Is there a way to split up a page template, and define
both standard_html_header and footer as page templates which use the other
template. I've tried the <metal:block define-macro="header"> and
relevant for footer, which should kindof work, but when I try to
save the master template it says that some of my tags aren't
nested correctly. This kindof makes sense, because I break the nesting to
be able to get the "header" of the template.

The reason I would like to now this is because I have some
DTML documents which need the standard_html_header, and it would be boring
to have to duplicate the work I've done in the template into another
DTML-document.

Any help appreciated...

-- Robin