[Zope] Zope 2.5 and Formulator

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:50:24 +0100

Hi,

I had the old version of Zope 2.4.

I've installed the new version of Zope 2.5.

I had with my old version the Formulator Product installed

Because I read in the INSTALL of the Formulator, that now Formulator
comes with Zope, I haven't install Formulator.

I've just copied my Data.fs in this new Zope

But when I start Zope, I have an error. Zope couldn't find Formulator.

2002-02-21T11:30:16 PROBLEM(100) ZODB Could not import class 'ZMIForm'
from module 'Products.Formulator.Form'.

What should I do ? Install Formulator ?

Sincerily
OK

Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com