[Zope] Upgrade Zope 2.1.1 to Current - Suggestions???

Robert Geiger rgeiger@bellsouth.net
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 14:54:50 -0500

On Saturday 23 February 2002 11:21 am, Paul Erickson wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

Are you saying, basically, that I should upgrade to 2.2, and then upgrade to
the latest?   I'm thinking like a database developer, I suppose, and worrying
that there is some possible difference between the ZODB that is incompatible
or in need of upgrade, too.  Otherwise, moving to Python 2 and upgrading
doesn't seem to be that much of a problem.  Would you recommend Zope 2.4 of
2.5?