[Zope] SearchIndex Deprecated?

Chris Cothrun chris@cothrun.com
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:43:10 -0800

FWIW, my Debian box (running unstable) is giving me the
same messages. I've been ignoring as other things have
priority right now but this might be a good time to track this
down and take care of it. I've had Zope on here since 2.3.x
but I've added in a few more products, both through
Debian's dselect and directly.

I'll take a look and report anything I come up with, I'll watch
this space for any suggestions.

> Well, I have Debian...and I assume some products are kept in
> /usr/lib/zope/lib/python. The reason I'm going here is because SearchIndex
> isn't listed in the Products listing in the Control Panel. There's a Products
> directory directly under /usr/lib/zope/lib/python, which has most of the
> products listed that I see from the Control Panel.
> As far as what products I have...nothing really special, mostly what came
> with zope when it was at 2.1 and whatever's been added to it until 2.5...I've
> only personally added the zope tutorial and formulator, along with a few of
> the *SQLDA's....
Chris