Zope on Solaris (was: [Zope] threading, dtml and performance)

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 22:07:54 +0100

Tony McDonald writes:

 > That is, Zope is shifting 7 requests at a time (I think I remember reading
 > this is hard wired into Zope somewhere). I think this also points out that
 > it's futile to increase -t to over 7.
 >
 > What does this all mean? I dunno - but maybe, just *maybe* the Solaris
 > problem is fixed if you upgrade to python 2.1.2 and Zope 2.5.0
This means, your Zope runs as it is expected to do.
Your Zope/Solaris problem is gone (it never has been on all
Solaris installations as I told you over and over again, but it vain).

"7" is the maximal number of concurrent ZODB connections.
You can change it somewhere in "ZODB".

Dieter