[Zope] product for simple editing (no HTML)

Miles Fidelman mfidelman@ntcorp.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:28:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi Folks,

I'm considering using Zope to set up a site for a small organization.

What I'd like to be able to do is delegage management of specific pages,
or sections within pages, to individuals who do not have HTML skills.

So.. I'm looking for something that works within the Zope
environment, where a designated individual:
- goes to a specified URL
- logs in
- enters ascii text
- hits save
- sees a preview
- hits submit to send the change to somebody for approval

Nice additions would be:
- a simple way to insert paragraph breaks
- some basic WYSIWYG editing

Can somebody point me at such a beast?

Thanks much,

Miles Fidelman

Network Technology Corporation	 	    PO Box 600618
Miles R. Fidelman, President 		    Newtonville, MA 02460-0006
mfidelman@ntcorp.com			    617-558-3698
http://www.ntcorp.com		            fax: 617-630-8946