[Zope] Re: [Jython-users] Jython and Zope

Nicolas Bill Russell magpapainomako@yahoo.co.uk
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:31:01 +0000 (GMT)

--0-507495190-1014759061=:57952

The reason why I want to use Jython is that I need to access serialized Java objects.
I've designed a system that uses objects as the main storage media rather than databases. I used Java for the frontend of my system (Swing GUIs and object serialization) and is planning to use Python (Jython) for client-side processing of Java objects.
Is there any other (simpler) way to access Java objects using Python?
Thanks,
Bill Russell Gagalac-Nicolas

Get personalised at My Yahoo!.
--0-507495190-1014759061=:57952

<P>The reason why I want to use Jython is that I need to access serialized Java objects.
<P>I've designed a system that uses&nbsp;objects as the main storage media rather than databases. I used Java&nbsp;for the frontend of my system (Swing GUIs and object serialization) and is planning to use Python (Jython) for client-side processing of Java objects.
<P>Is there any other (simpler) way to access Java objects using Python?
<P>Thanks,
Get personalised at <a
href="http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail_uk/my?http://uk.my.yahoo.com" target="_blank">My Yahoo!</a>.
--0-507495190-1014759061=:57952--