[Zope] problem with quoted-printable mine encoded text/html attachments inZope 2.3

Gilles Lenfant gilles@objectis.net
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:07:10 +0100

It's a known bug of the quopri.py module from the python 1.5.2 distro.

"=3D" is encoded to "=3D=3D" when it should be encoded "=3D3D"

You should replace it by the quopri.py that comes with a 2.x + python =
distro (works perfectly with python 1.5.2)

More info on the bug and download of this module...

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/python/python/dist/src/Lib=
/quopri.py

HTH

--Gilles

----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Clint Brubakken" <cabrubak@inetic.com>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 7:08 PM
Subject: [Zope] problem with quoted-printable mine encoded text/html =
attachments inZope 2.3

: I am sending an email via zope, that consists of a plain text message,
: followed by an html attachment in quoted-printable encoding.=20
:=20
: The problem is that it splits the message into line of 72 chars, and =
it
: does that in the middle of a url, so in both evolution and =
communicator
: images don't show up and links are wrong, but it appear correct in
: outlook express.=20
:=20
: I've gotten it to work with 7bit encoding and a content-type of
: text/html, but from what I've seen html attachment should be in
: quoted-printable encoding.
:=20
:=20
:=20