[Zope] RE: [Exuserfolder-users] How do I uninstall exuser

Brett Haydon b.haydon@unsw.edu.au
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 13:55:41 +1100

Uninstalling didn't fix the problem...
I'm using Zope 2.5 Beta 3 (windows 2k).

I removed the product (and the exuser folder I had created)
but the permission options in the security tab remained. The
folder that had held the exuser folder was totally
inaccessible. The only way to get back into the folder was
to reinstall XUF.

I eventually worked out that by creating a new folder and
copying the entire contents of the old folder across was the
only way to remove the apparent dependency on XUF.

Once that was done I deleted the old folder which had held
originally contained the exuser folder, and the permission
option for exuser disappeared on all folders.

Brett Haydon