[Zope] Management Screen in constant view mode in place of normal contents mode

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 21:49:28 +0100

Greg McCall writes:
 > I have somehow managed to set my manage interface in Zope to permanently
 > display the index_html.
Someone else already pointed out: it might be your browser (not sending
login information to URLs that do not explicitely request it).

 > I suspect I have changed a security setting someplace in the root dir.
 > Can someone suggest how to restore the management screen's contents
You may create an "emergency user", login as this user and analyse
what went wrong. This will not work, when your browser is to blame...

Dieter