[Zope] installation problems on Win2000 with python2.1+

Aaron Craig aaron.craig@spacespa.it
Thu, 03 Jan 2002 17:27:12 +0100

Some time ago (Jun 21 2001, to be exact) Gianluca Pacchioni wrote to the
list (I think it was this one) asking about installation problems for perl
with zope.  I came across the post today while searching the net for help
on the exact same problem.

I've added my discoveries to andym's great tutorial on setting up
zope+pyperl+zoperl on Windows.  You can see the edited page at
http://www.zope.org/Members/andym/wiki/WinDows

If anyone knows who should be contacted about missing files and non-updated
makefiles in distributions for the Python/Perl project, let me know.

Aaron Craig
Research and Development
Space spa
aaron.craig@spacespa.it