[Zope] IE6, ZMI and Zope 2.5B3 frame target problems

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:53:54 -0500

Just wondering if this is a Zope issue or an IE 6 problem.

I upgraded to IE 6 (from 5.5) and from Zope 2.5B2 to Zope 2.5B3 at the same time.

Now, in the ZMI when I click a left-side tree object, only the first few times does the
right-side frame update.

Then IE6 suddenly starts opening a new window instead to put in there what would be
the right side content, rather than using the existing right-side frame.

It's as if the frame name "manage_main" is being lost somehow. I can't see how this
could be caused by Zope, but just asking if anyone else has this problem.

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements