[Zope] Re: Problem while rewriting image

tamilg tamilg@mindscapecomputing.com
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 13:29:12 +0530

hi
 I am Tamil Maran.G and am stated my career in zope recently. I am =
having one problem in ZOPE(DTML).

problem is:
 I am having one object called "Course" and i am adding image as an =
object (by using manage_addImage) in Course object. this is working =
fine.=20
but when i take the same object and deleting the existing image =
object(by using manage_delImage) and adding a new image object, the new =
image is not displayed when i refresh the form still it is showing the =
old image. pls let me know if you find any solution.

thanks and regards
tamil maran.g