[Zope] Zope 2.4.3 & PDFs = BUG?

B Griggs bgriggs@pobox.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 02:46:00 -0600

I have created a simple page in zope that references 2 PDF files=
 for
user viewing.   Whenever I choose to view the PDFs I get a=
 corrupted
PDF that is unviewable.  I added the PDFs to the current=
 directory as
file objects and when zipped they come down fine.  Code follows:

--- HTML snippet ---

several students at
MIT.&nbsp; <i>Down from the Top of Its Game: The Story of=
 Infocom,
9.261MB, slides only,
5.2MB)&nbsp; Very well done!</p>
--- end HTML snippet ---

Ideas?

regards,
B Griggs

I think there is a world market for maybe 5 computers.
-- Thomas Watson, IBM boss, 1943