[Zope] objectValues value for Zdiscussions

T.J. Sullivan tjsulli@sonalysts.com
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 16:11:51 -0500

That was the first one I tried. I am very much a Newbie with zope, but here is
the code I am using.
<ul>
<dtml-in expr="objectValues('ZDiscussionsTopic')">
</dtml-in>
</ul>

I also tried filling in the space with a %20 to no avail. I am probably missing
something very simple, but I am unable to see it.

TJ