[Zope] Portal system similar to my.yahoo.com

boz@home.com boz@home.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:34:46 -0800

On Tuesday, January 8, 2002, at 03:40 AM, Joachim Werner wrote:

> Look at the Kontentor demo at www.iuveno.de to see an example of a
> dynamically generated page that can be edited over the web.
>
> We have built a couple of prototypes for a Portal system like the one
> you
> describe, but there has been no real demand to finish them up as a
> product
> yet.

Hmmm. Sorry if I missed thepoint but  Kontentor  seems to give far more
control to the user than what I'm after. Of course, being logged in as
admin, that's to be expected. :-)

I just want users to be able to add widgets from a defined set and
arrange them on a home page. Is Zope overkill for this?

Any other examples out there?

,boz

ps: Wish I could help 'ya out with that cash flow ;-)