[Zope] Using Python Modules with Zope

MarkM@Yogananda-SRF.org MarkM@Yogananda-SRF.org
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:23:24 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1994B.7D06F750

I new to Zope.  I'm attempting to access Python modules from within Zope.
These modules are programs we've written, that import stuff like wxWindows
or our .py modules.  The "Extensions" folder is not the thing to use,
apparently.  I'm not clear if adding an "External Method" or "Script" is the
thing to do.  None of the books we have talk clearly about how to do this.
I need some step-by-step directions with this.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Mark

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1994B.7D06F750

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Using Python Modules with Zope</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I new to Zope.&nbsp; I'm attempting to =
access Python modules from within Zope.&nbsp; These modules are =
programs we've written, that import stuff like wxWindows or our .py =
modules.&nbsp; The &quot;Extensions&quot; folder is not the thing to =
use, apparently.&nbsp; I'm not clear if adding an &quot;External =
Method&quot; or &quot;Script&quot; is the thing to do.&nbsp; None of =
the books we have talk clearly about how to do this.&nbsp; I need some =
step-by-step directions with this.&nbsp; Any suggestions?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks!<BR>
Mark</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>