[Zope] ANNOUNCE: An easier way to write products

maxm maxm@mxm.dk
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:50:58 +0100

From: "Bak @ kedai" <kedai@kedai.com.my>

> >http://www.zope.org/Members/maxm/HowTo/easyProduct

> great.  my .02, how about using declarative security stuff found in ZDG.

There should be no problem in using declerative security in the the classes
derived from my classes, but I don't use them myself because I am to
lazy/busy to change habbits. It's purely a documentation problem though.
There should be no reason to change the mxm package because of it.

> also, theres mkprod, iirc by eenge

Yes and I have also made my own Product Wizzard and used that for a while.
But it is really a rather dumb (no offence Eric) way to do it. It is a quick
hack around a rather fundamental flaw in Zope. You still have to write way
to much code to get up and running.

regards Max M