[Zope] Text replace help

David Huttleston Jr dhjr@hddesign.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:15:40 -0600

import Products.PythonScripts.standard

This gives you access to the html_quote(value) function.
The html_quote function returns a properly quoted string.
e.g. > becomes >  All special characters are quoted with
this one call.

I haven't tested it yet, but the Book of Zope (Beehive)
notes it on page 267.

I hope this helps,
  Dave

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 11:42:06AM -0500, Todd Loomis wrote:
> I'm using the titles of my pages as the subject in my webmaster email
> links. However some of my titles use "&" and it seems that it breaks off
> the rest of the title after it. Can I replace the "&" with "&"? If so
> how and or do I need to do some thing else?

David Huttleston Jr
7941 Tree Lane Suite 200
Madison WI 53717