[Zope] cataloging non-CMF content

Meilicke, Scott scott.meilicke@intp.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:45:32 -0800

The zope book talks about how to make objects catalog aware.  However, since
I have a small site with not a whole lot of activity, and because it is
simple, I was going to just call the manual catalog process via cron every
hour or so.

-Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephan Goeldi [mailto:stephan_goeldi@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 8:27 AM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] cataloging non-CMF content

It seems to me, that non-CMF content is not catalogued automatically when
added. e.g. ZUBB discussions are not part of a CMF topic. Only when I
manually update the catalogue, these content types are part of the show too.

Is there a way to include such content types in the automatically updating
CMF catalogue?