[Zope] re:Single form, multiple classes

sanket deshmukh zopist@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:29:28 +0000

You can use Radio Buttons in your form.
one each for
CompanyInfo class,AccountInfo class,ContractInfo class,BillingInfo class
and then direct the data to the specific class.

cheers,
Sanket.

From: Michael <michael@exasource.com>
To: zope@zope.org
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:03:04 -0700
Subject: [Zope] Single form, multiple classes

I am trying to dig a little deeper into Zope's capabilities and have created
sample multiple classes to handle company, account, contract and billing
information, for example. Since you could have multiple accounts for one
company and multiple contracts per account and so on.  How can I use one
entry form to handle parsing the data to multile DB files?  Is this
something
that can done in DTML or will I have write a python script?

The example I'm playing with is as follows:
CompanyInfo class
AccountInfo class
ContractInfo class
BillingInfo class