[Zope] Can't run 2.4.3 on NT

Echlin, Michael echlinm@aecl.ca
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:30:29 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C19AE7.3147606E

Hi,

When I install 2.4.3 on an NT4 server (SP6) I get a trace ending in
AttributeError: 'OS' module has no attribute '_get_exports_list'

When I install this on a second NT4 server (SP6) it works.
This is a bare machine, NT, ZOPE, using the binary exe install. (The second
machine is a 133 Pentium, the first one is a dual processor athalon 1800, I
would like it to work on the faster machine :-)

Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix.

Mike.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C19AE7.3147606E

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2655.35">
<TITLE>Can't run 2.4.3 on NT</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>When I install 2.4.3 on an NT4 server (SP6) I get a =
trace ending in </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>AttributeError: 'OS' module has no attribute =
'_get_exports_list'</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>When I install this on a second NT4 server (SP6) it =
works. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>This is a bare machine, NT, ZOPE, using the binary =
exe install. (The second machine is a 133 Pentium, the first one is a =
dual processor athalon 1800, I would like it to work on the faster =
machine :-)</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did =
you fix.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Mike.</FONT>
</P>