[Zope] ZOQL Feedback

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 17:15:40 -0600

Hello everyone,

after I released ZOQLMethod 0.4.0 dev preview, some people voted in the
online poll that they did not like ZOQL, since it is inconsistent.
Unfortunately, I did not provide a comments field, where people could
elaborate some more.

Therefore I am writing to the list asking people of why they think about
ZOQL the way they do negative and positive and I hope that Thomas Foerster
(really the main developer behind ZOQLMethod, having written the Parser and
much more) and I will be able to implement the suggestions.

We both want that product to be useful. It should help the user (you) to
develop your applications quicker and fill in a major hole in the framework
(i.e.: provide a query language for the ZODB).

Thanks a lot for your time!

Regards,
Stephan

--