[Zope] ZDataQueryKit - Query Databases Without Programming

Juergen R. Plasser / HEXAGON plasser@hexagon.at
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:37:04 +0100

Hi Adrian!

--On Sonntag, 13. J=E4nner 2002 21:25 +0000 Adrian Hungate=20
<adrian@haqa.co.uk> wrote:

> NOTE: This is a first release, although the code has been tested, and is
> marked as stable, it might contain bugs.

I have tried ZVisualQuery, ZReportTool and  ZDataCombiner. Only=20
ZDataCombiner can be instantiated with my Zope 2.4.3 (on Win2k).

Here is what I have got from the other two tools:

ZVisualQuery says:

Zope Error

Error Type: SQL Generation Error
Error Value: At least one table must not appear on the right

and

ZReportTool says:

Zope Error

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'None' object has no attribute 'names'

Hope this helps. Are there any requirements for installation?

Juergen

--=20
Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen,
DI J=FCrgen R. Plasser
Gesellschafter

plasser@hexagon.at
Tel.: +43 / 732 / 640 530 DW 40

HEXAGON EDV-Dienstleistungen Hosiner OEG
A-4221 Steyregg
Weissenwolffstra=DFe 14
Tel.: +43 / 732 / 640 530
Fax: +43 / 732 / 640 530 - 20
http://www.hexagon.at
info@hexagon.at

Bankverbindung: Allg. Sparkasse O=D6, BLZ: 20320, Kto.-Nr.: 1900003623
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 167631t
Firmenbuchgericht: Handelsgericht Linz