[Zope] ...probably another newbie question: pass-through of Zope objects?

Adam Haberlach adam@newsnipple.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:04:36 -0800

	I'm sure this is officially discouraged, but is there a Zope object
that I can point at a directory on my filesystem and get a heirarchy to
appear within Zope for the purposes of management?

	I mainly want to be able to let my content developer access the files
I am serving, while publishing them with Apache.  Since they are PHP, and
one of my requirements is that I keep them relatively unmodified, I would
love to be able to access them through the Zope control panel for uploading
and editing, while still being able to serve them unmodified with Apache.

--
Adam Haberlach         | Who buys an eight-processor machine and then
adam@newsnipple.com    | watches 30 movies on it all at the same time?