[Zope] How to create custom folder object by FTP mkdir command

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
15 Jan 2002 10:16:11 +0000

> Thanks for the advice, but I'm afraid it doesn't solve the problem.
>
> 'mkdir' doesn't triger the PUT action. I put a piece of marker code inside
> _default_PUT_factory of NullResource, and it didn't show up when I issued 'mkdir'.

Ooops, I wan't paying attention.  There is no MKD hook, it is hard-wired
to call manage_addFolder (see ZServer/FTPRequest.py).

So I suppose you'd have to write your own handler if you need to control
this behaviour.

Hmm, I'm sure I remember something about this on the CMF list - sorry I
haven't time to scour my memory a bit harder.

seb