[Zope] MailHost Question

Michael michael@exasource.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:57:31 -0700

I'm trying to set up a mail form that has file upload capabilities.  I'm
using the code below and it works, but one has to enter the filename manually
to get it to show up by the attachment icon.  Is there any way to have the
file name automagically entered?

<dtml-boundary type="application/octet-stream" disposition="attachment"
encode="base64" filename_expr="doc_name"> <dtml-var
expr="resume_file.read()"></dtml-mime>

I know I can use filename_expr="resume_file.getId() if I'm using a  document
from Zope, but I would like an anonymous user to be able to use this as well.

--
Michael Lewis