[Zope] CMF Intro?

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 00:15:08 -0600

I hate to come in on the tail of a conversation, but the title caught my
attention.  I've written a document to keep my clients from being scared
of the CMF.  I happened to call it CMF Intro.  I humbly submit it for
your review.  Remember that this is for users, not programmers or
administrators.  I supplimented this documentation with an in-person
walkthrough.

http://www.entheossoft.com/es/Members/troy/docs/CMF_intro/view

Troy
--