[Zope] ANNOUNCE: An easier way to write products

Philippe Jadin all@123piano.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:53:30 +0100

Max M wrote:

>> One more thing, maybe this is obvious -- but a simple example of
>> inheritence
>> from something like catalog aware base class where of course, the base
>> catalog class is first.
>
> Hmm ... yes. That might be a good idea. I will probably do that.

Another thing I'd like to try (that I didn't try already), is to try to
inherit from file and see what happens. I'm still a newbie
product-joe-maker. If I have some interesting newbie docs/experiements,
I'll send them.

> Thank you! It's nice that they are getting used/liked.
>
> regards Max M

I'd like to thank you as well, as this class will really ease my
learning curve (and most probably for others as well).

Philippe