[Zope] automatic link-tracker/corrector

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:03:45 +0100

hello,

the problem: we have many hypertexts with cross-references between them.
now we want to migrate them from frontpage to zope. the question is: is
there a product which can correct all the cross-reference-links in case
of changing the folder-hierarchy? we don't want do edit all documents by
hand...

it must be a tool like "ms-frontpage"'s link-tracker-correction...
updating all links in all documents in your web if you move a document
or a folder? something more zopish out there??? i really wanna get rid
of frontpage... so please don't suggest: use frontpage for changing the