[Zope] How to receive the type of a property?

Lars Heber Lars.Heber@t-systems.de
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 19:17:15 +0100

Hello,

I'm writing an own management screen for a property sheet in one of my
ZClasses.
I want to iterate over all properties of that class - no problem with
<dtml-in "propertysheets.Attribute.propertyIds()">

But of course, for each type the input field is a little different, so I
need to differentiate between them. How can I get the type of a
property?
Unfortunately, the getPropertyType(id) method of the PropertySheet class
is restricted to Python only. Are there any workarounds?

Thanks!

--
Lars Heber, mailto:Lars.Heber@t-systems.com

T-Systems, debis Systemhaus GEI GmbH, Geschaeftsstelle Sachsen