[Zope] Need Ideas on how to accomplish personalized web pages!

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:45:34 -0600

If you would like your brain to explode <joke>, have a look at the CMF
coupled with DCWorkflow
http://cmf.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/DCWorkflow/DCWorkflow-0.4.2.tar.gz/view

What you need would be a Python Product (or ZClass) designed to work in
the CMF, DCWorkflow, and the backend database.  This would allow a
start-to-finish means of following the order.  When a user creates the
order, the state is new.  When someone in your company accepts the
order, they change the status to 'in process' or something.  After
shipping, change the order status to 'shipped'.  DCWorkflow rocks!  Oh.
  That sound was my brain exploding.

Troy
--
Troy Farrell