[Zope] Tomcat vs Zope

Craeg K. Strong cstrong@arielpartners.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:58:26 -0500

Well, I wrote a review comparing Zope and Cocoon2.   Cocoon2 is a
servlet that runs on top of tomcat and
publishes XML documents using XSLT transformer pipelines
--not exactly what you asked.... but it might still be somewhat useful?

http://arielpartners/content/public/topics/technology/technologyReviews/zopeVsCocoon

BTW, if you are "stuck" doing Java and really miss your interpreter, try
beanshell

http://arielpartners/content/public/topics/technology/technologyReviews/beanshell

or, of course, Jython:   http://www.jython.org

HTH,