[Zope] Clever solution wanted

Jeff Peterson jpeterso@rangebroadband.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:47:31 -0600

I don't mean to begin a jihad, and this speaks nothing to your question but
by the looks of your markup <br /> is what _should_ be used.  Regardless of
what web editors do, well formed markup is the writers responsibility.  As
markup moves more and more towards XML the rules become even more stringent.
is HTML the ending </p> is optional, with XHTML it is required.  If you
simply require a line break to clear the line a <br /> should be used.

If I am telling you something you already know or if I am taking your markup
snippet out of context, I am sorry.

--
Jeffrey D. Peterson
Webmaster & Resident Standards Warrior