[Zope] Photo problems

Meilicke, Scott scott.meilicke@intp.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 08:47:20 -0800

OK, thanks, I'll poke around.  On my windows box, zope runs under an
elevated account, although I'm not sure how elevated.  Certainly it has
'logon as a service' permission.

For what it's worth, I have used Photo successfully in the past, I just need
to figure out what I did.  It's either the upgrade from 2.4.1 to 2.4.3 or
the new kernel.  Or the last 10 apt-get upgrades I did.  Or...

Ron, thanks for the wonderful product.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Bickers [mailto:rbickers-dated-1012322586.e1165d@logicetc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 8:43 AM
To: Meilicke, Scott; zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] Photo problems

Good question.  I don't know.  It looks like the answer is: "In the current
directory", but I don't know where that would be when running Zope.  I
looked for a few seconds to see if convert would use a TEMP environment
variable or something, but didn't find anything.

You could try running some tests with convert outside of Zope.  Not sure
what else to try other than digging through IM docs and source.

> > convert: Unable to open file (./magichSZblQ) [No such file or
> directory].
> > convert: Missing an image file name.

Tim Wilson reported an IOError problem, but running on Windows, so there was
no console info.  As far as I know, his problem hasn't been resolved yet.  I
wonder if the problem is the same.  Anyone know if Zope runs as a
non-privileged user under Windows?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient or any
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient.
Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the
original message and all attachments from your electronic files.