[Zope] SmartSections question

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:15:03 -0600

>I played with the SmartSections online demo on Iuveno's site
>(http://demo.iuveno-net.de/iuveno/Products/SmartSection/Demo) and it
>looked pretty damn good. I can't get it working. Has anyone had success or
>have any pointers?
>
>I've installed both Transparent & Ordered folder products as instructed
>with no errors. SmartSections appears in the "Add" drop-down but I get the
>traceback error below when I try to Add it.
>
>It complains about not having "translate" connected to a database. I've
>got to create a d/b connection, no worries. Does anyone know any more
>detail about what tables or configuration are needed?

Weired. I think the error is wrong.

The bug is actually in OrderedFolders 0.4.0. There was an undetected
dependency on ZBabel, which is fixed in the current CVS version. Of course,
you can also use OrderedFolder 0.3.0 or install ZBabel. :-)

BTW, I will make a fixed OrderedFolder release soon.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter