[Zope] Microsoft is calling the ZSPs for survey

Tim McLaughlin tim@iterationzero.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:16:56 -0500

Microsoft is surveying people on the ZOPE providers list about OSS....
 I just answered the survey for the hell of it to find out that it was
MS who paid for it.    Very interesting.  Any ideas what this means?
 Just competitive intel I suppose.  Some of the ?'s were pretty funny...
such as the one about where do you get support if you don't pay for it.

Whoever gets called next, ask the surveyer if it is just the Zope list
or if they have other lists that they are calling (I'd like to know and
hopefully you would too).

Cheers,
Tim

--