[Zope] Python Product Coding Guidelines? (constructor=...)

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:05:36 -0500

I think that the "manage_" prefix to stuff should die.  I actually
prefer calling the constructor constructFoo but nobody but me does that.
;-)  I don't think there's an easy way to consensus... but you could
comment in the Dev Guide about it so that at least when folks read it
they wikll think about it too.,