[Zope] Zope 2.4.3 on Win32 with Python 2.1.2 - anywhere?

Satheesh Babu sbabu@tnc.org
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:37:38 -0500

Hello,

We've been trying to upgrade our applications to Zope 2.4.3 on Windows (from
Zope 2.1.6 on windows). We use ZOracleDA quite a lot
and with 2.4.3, we're using dco2 beta version.

Zope 2.4.3 seems to hang once in a while - especially when you try to save
your edits. Restarting the service gets it back up.

Anyone experienced this type of problem? With the latest release of Py
2.1.2, has anyone tried Zope on Windows?

Zope Corp: - will you be changing the downloadable version of Zope binaries
to contain this release of python?

Thanks in advance...

vsb