[Zope] Photo product old -> new

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1012684061.acbd6b@logicetc.com
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 16:07:40 -0500

I used to have a script that did this, but Photo had changed so much that it
became troublesome to maintain.  Your solution sounds good to me.  Note that
1.2.3 is "broken" wrt to converting Image objects.  See the recent posts on
"Can't convert images" if you haven't already.

Another solution would be to FTP the images out of the old Photo product (if
it supports that) or convert them to Images and FTP them out.  Then create
Photo Folders, set them up with the settings you want, and FTP the images
back into the Photo Folder.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.