[Zope] Data.fs + WebDAV vs. LocalFS + Samba

Antwan Reijnen twanus@xs4all.nl
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 02:45:41 +0100

In stead of the commercial Dave, you can use the free appletalk support on linux. Don't remember the name... I shared a directory on a linux server, both with SMB and by appletalk. Works great. Mail if you want the details.