[Zope] What's the type of something marshalled to a "record"?

Jean Jordaan jean@upfrontsystems.co.za
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:41:47 +0200

Hi Dieter

>   Usually, you do not check whether the form designer used
>   ":record" or not, but you require him to do that.

Yes. I wanted to iterate over REQUEST.form.keys(), though, and
the form may or may not contain record instance(s). I didn't
want to check for them by name.

> Maybe because of this, there is no easy way to check
> for "recordness". If you really want to check it,

Thank you for the answer! I agree that it's probably not such
a clever thing to do, though, and I've gone another way.

Regards,
Jean