[Zope] hopefully a simple hook (non-html version)

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:37:39 -0500

Dunno if someone already suggested this, but what about cataloging the
objects and querying the catalog for recent changes?

Or you could hook simple item's (I think that's the right one) edit method
to shoot a signal when it's called?