[Zope] Re: Auto restart (at Zope's own initiative !!!)

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:13:11 -0500

Misery.  What you did was tell Zope to use the Python implementation of
the security machinery instead of the (more optimised) C implementation.
    Please let us know if it continues working for you without a
segfault for the next couple of days.

Thanks!

- C