[Zope] Letting Zope Find images directories

Tina Poole Tina.Poole@mincom.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:43:07 +1000

Dear all

On our Zope site which also uses CMF we have hundreds of docs and even more
images. Rather then have the following structure

folder 		with html files with images\filename.gif references
folder\images 	with graphics for html files

I would like to have an images directory at the top level. As all of our
files go the FrameMaker -> WebWorks route and many of the html files  use
the same images this would save lots of work when ftping the files to our
Web site.

Unfortunately it seems that there is a 5 level limit on how far up the
directory tree Zope will look for the images before not finding them.

Is this correct? Or is there something else I'm missing.

tina

Tina Poole
Technical Writer
Mincom
Tina.Poole@mincom.com
Phone +61 (0) 7 3303 3266
Cellular +61 (0) 402 857 139

http://www.mincom.com

Mincom. The People. The Experience. The Vision.

information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete
it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the
writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless
expressly stated otherwise.