[Zope] Re: Creation of objects inside folder like products

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:38:52 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Tille, Andreas wrote:
[I have an idea how just to work around this problem but I do not
 know how ti implement this.  Sorry for quoting myself.]

>      <Folder 1>
>          -----------> <MyFolder 1>
>          -----------> <TinyTable link_list>
>
> If I try to create <MyFolder 2> inside <MyFolder 1> I get:
>
>      <Folder 1>
>          -----------> <MyFolder 1>
>                            ------------------> <MyFolder 2>
>          -----------> <TinyTable link_list>
By the way: was this explanation clear anough to make me understood?

I wonder if it would be possible after adding the TinyTable object to
move it into the new MyFolder:

        ob.manage_addTinyTable(id='temp_link_list',  title='List of Links for
'+ob.id,
                               columns=column_names)

and now move the new TinyTable object named 'temp_link_list' from
the Folder it is created in to the new MyFolder object.

But this would be a really dirty hack and by the way I do not know how
to find the Folder in which the instances of MyFolder reside.

Please feel free to ask for further information to detect the problem.
I just did not want to overflood the list with unneeded crap.

Thanks

       Andreas.