[Zope] urgent stability problem on production site

Derek Simkowiak dereks@realloc.net
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:59:44 -0800 (PST)

->   *  upgrade to Python 2.1.2 and Zope 2.4.4 beta or Zope 2.5

	RPMs of Zope 2.4.4beta or Zope 2.5 would be very nice.

	Believe it or not, some of us actually use the administrative
features of RPMs.  It would be nice if the RPMs were generated in an
automatic way, instead of just as some guy's pet project that gets updated
when he has time.

	Furthermore, it would be nice if the RPMs were tested on systems
other than Red Hat (for me, that would be Mandrake, in particular).  I
have to use --nodeps (and --force?  I don't remember) to install because
it looks for a package that is named differently under Mandrake... I can
provide details if anyone is interested.

--Derek