[Zope] How to share CMF-Skins

Jo Meder jo@meder.de
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:14:21 +0100

Perhaps this is a stupid question and perhaps this isn't even the right
place to ask it. So: sorry if I'm all wrong.

I'm in the process of setting up a number of CMF-based sites and one
thing is increasingly annoying: Whenever I make a change to my
customized skin (german translations, quite different layout, a number
of special functions) I have to manually copy all the changed
DTML-Methods and -Skripts to all the CMF-Sites. This is all within one
Zope-Server.

Is there any way to set up a common folder for all the CMF-Sites to use?

Best regards,

	Jo.