[Zope] Outdoor products

czxinya@public.cz.js.cn czxinya@public.cz.js.cn
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 04:01:59 +0800

Dear Sir: Greetings!
We are manufacture of outdoor products and pipe type products in mainland china.

  Outdoor products including:
  multipurpose canopy (portable garage,carport,)
  Canopy & tent accessories & replacement parts(stake and elastic ball strap)
  Sundries Tub

  Pipe type products including: bobbing (the pipe of winder). We can manufacture products according to customers' samples. Our products have been exported to the US. CANADA. JAPAN. WEST EUROPE. PHILIPPINE. ETC.

Our Corp now develops a new extensible Sundries Tub, which is made of PE fire-against clothe and steel wire.
For example, the specification 20X22' Sundries Tub, under normal free state, the out dial is 20 inches, and height is 22 inches, but it is very easy to compress down to the height 1.5 inches. So it can portable carry out and transport, it can contain clothes, fall leaf, trash etc. Because its light weight and low price, it is a idea choice for outdoor entertainment & household cleaning.

Our products have are good in quality and competitive in price. We hope to become your reliable supplier from Chine, and we are always ready and willing to cooperate and respond to your inquiries and orders.

best regards

Ms Lindar Fei
XINYA (CHINA) CO.,LTD
TEL£º86-519- 8404880  8404980
FAX£º86-519-8405025
E-mail:czxinya@public.cz.js.c
Http://www.xinya.ebigchina.com
ADD£ºDongfang Road,Lucheng, Changzhou,China
Zip Code: 213025